An early Christmas present. The next release of Pixie is ready for download, it is a bug fix release and recommend for everyone. One of the big changes in this version is that theme developers can now specify their own index.php file as part of a theme. This should increase flexibility when designing themes. All existing themes will continue to work as normal.
A big thanks to everyone who has helped get this together (Isa, Sam, Tony, rm & everyone in the forums). Have a great Christmas break, you have earned it!
Release Notes - Version 1.03
- Security - comment throttling prevents more than 4 comments in a 4 hour time period.
- Support for custom index.php files in your themes.
- Timezone fixes.
- Latest jQuery (1.3.2).
- Temporary fix for allowing "links" module to be used as the homepage.
- No . files and .php only when scanning directories.
- Caching on any RSS blocks to improve page load times.
- Performance fix: stop creation of the pixie_bad_behavior table on every page load.
- Bug where adding new users sometimes fails due to biography being null.
- Other minor bug fixes.